MAIDEN ROCK, WI
P.O. Box 65
715-448-2205

The village was founded in the early 1850s by two brothers, Amos and Albert Harris, who called it Harrisburg. The name was changed to Maiden Rock in 1857.
Maiden Rock Area Community Association sponsors “Summerfest” the third Saturday in June. Summerfest runs from mid-morning until after dark and features a silent auction, parade, children’s games food live music and ends with a fireworks display. They also sponsor “Country Christmas” the first Saturday in December. Enjoy a pancake breakfast, Santa’ Elves and Santa himself, plus horse-drawn wagon rides.
The Maiden Rock Press is published monthly. Pick up a copy at the local service station. Check out their website at maidenrock.org, and find them on Facebook at facebook.com/maiden rock area community association.
VIEW MAP HERE